The IT Service Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring successful Service Desk/Provisioning operations, maintaining the Incident Knowledge Base and identifying areas of continuous process improvement. This position will require extensive customer service, communication and organizational skills, and effectively managing change. The applicant must have the ability to continuously prioritize workload while maintaining a focus on quality, accuracy, and confidentiality.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Oversee day to day operation of off-shore Service Desk / Provisioning Desk
- Track client impacting incidents and service requests to conclusion
- Maintain an accurate Knowledge Base for the Service / Provisioning Desk ensuring that content is periodically reviewed
- Seek improvements in current processes to eliminate handoffs and improve customer experience
- Effective at transferring knowledge within the group
- Coordinating between the Service Desk and support groups during service outages
- Preparing for and supporting internal and external audits
- Develop and maintain service reports for analysis and tracking service performance
- Handling customer satisfaction surveys for service improvement
Skill and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or High School diploma (or equivalent) with 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, SAP, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge with Change Management processes
- Must have knowledge of the use of standard IT incident tracking tools (BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Industry specific certifications a plus (ITIL V3)
- Required to have a solid understanding of SOX and ISO controls.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician